If you are looking to build a website of your own, to sell products online ? Its easy, if you know where to look!
Hi Guys Mark here, your Online Research Buddy. For the purpose of this article, I decided to do the Actual Research on “Building A Website” on my own …..and this is what I discovered:
- Get a domain name
- Create a personalized email adress
- Choose a Website builder (WIX, Weebly, Squarespace)
- You need to do research on the Web builder
- Choose a Web Site Template Design and finding the correct one
- Populate your Website with your business content
So I followed the steps…. and Guys, the time it took was crazy! It took me almost 3 weeks to get through all of this and I even hadn’t started “Writing Content” yet!
The Good News is that websites have been simplified and there are services and platforms out there that offer much easier ways to create professional looking sites.
So if you are looking to build a site and avoid the long tedious steps I took….read on!
Before you look at creating a Professional looking website…Quickly! You need to understand: There are important aspects of websites that make the difference between a quality site and one that is lacking.
(1) Speed & Load Time (2) Professional Design & Look (3) Easy to Navigate (4) Uses a CMS (Content Management System) (5) Quality website content
If you can accomplish these 5 things, you will be operating a very successful (and profitable) website. In order to do this though, you need to be leveraging a framework that “simplifies” this process. To do this, I recommend WordPress.
Many of you have likely heard of WordPress, the world’s most widely used website framework. In fact, this website was built using WordPress.
You also have to appeal to GOOGLE with a web builder! In order to be ranked and make sure people arrive at your site.
Google loves WordPress- Why ?
- Google Loves Content – WordPress was Made for Content Marketing.
- Google Loves Optimized Content – WordPress is SEO-Friendly
- Google Loves Mobile-Friendly Websites – WordPress Responds to Those Standards.
The Importance of WordPress, a true Content Management System (CMS)
In the past, the Web designer at my office coded HTML by hand, programming knowledge was essential. Today ANYONE can build a website these days and succeed online as a result. The technological barriers have been completely removed because of Content Management Systems like WordPress.
Here are some benefits to using WordPress
- Typically very easy to install and set-up (click of a button at Wealthy Affiliate)
- No HTML, no code, no need for some advanced knowledge
- Over 1,400 different website templates to choose from
- One click install over 10,000 “add on” features and website functionality
- Lots of support and help within the community
If you read my About me posting. You will see why I recommend creating a business is a lot more than building a website. Having a Professional Website is very important and can be achieved here https://wordpress.com/
However, building a website and learning a sustainable Affiliate Marketing business model are two completely different practices. If you are truly interested in building a business properly with a step by step Sustainable Business model.
I highly recommend and endorse the Wealthy Affiliate Program
Besides starting a running your business You will learn the basic steps to Step on Building
Step 1: Start Building Your Website for your $0 at get a domain at SiteRubix.com
Step 2: Create a Totally Free Account
Step 3: YOU Get Access to 2 Free Websites & an Entire Training Platform
As mentioned in my About me page. I do have a personal friend that works at Google , including other colleagues in the software industry who all recommend Wealthy Affiliate, is an excellent program.
So if your going to spend the next few months of your precious time focusing on building an Affiliate Marketing Business, a Google recommendation is probably a really great place to start….just saying.
==> Click Here to : Start a Viable Business Today. You have everything to gain.